Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Book Review: Finding Claire Fletcher

Finding Claire FletcherFinding Claire Fletcher by Lisa Regan
Published December 6, 2012
Sapphire Star Publishing
ISBN: 1938404181
English
4.06 of 5 stars  |  1,008 ratings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finding Claire Fletcher is a brutal, heart-wrenching story of a girl kidnapped at age 15 and subjected to emotional, mental, and physical torture for 10 years. Through it all, Claire struggles to keep hold of hope, her memories of her life before her capture, and herself. Even when she feels helpless and despairing, she never stops fighting.

Honestly, Finding Claire Fletcher was truly a joy to read from the first page to the last. It was...awesome, amazing, thrilling, exciting, and many other descriptive words that I'm too enthralled to come up with at the moment.

Lisa Regan is an incredibly talented author and I can't believe that FCF is her first novel. I found no fault with the writing and the descriptions were superb. Finding Claire Fletcher engrossed me from page one. I laughed, cried, and became infuriated along with Claire and because of Claire.

I would (and do) recommend this book to anyone. I can't say enough good things about FCF or Lisa Regan.

5647c-2521_tara

View all my reviews - Tara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...