Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Review: Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Going Too Far Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Published March 17, 2009
Pocket Books/MTV Books
ISBN: 1416571736
English
3.95 of 5 stars | 30,492 ratings
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Going Too Far was a strange book. I didn't like it at all. The main character, Meg, was okay and I liked the love interest, John, but found, many times, that I was completely lost. Meg would go on some rant or start talking about something completely out of context and I was like "Huh?, Did I miss something? Anything?"



What irritated me most was Meg's back and forth between adult thinking and stupid, childlike, self centered thoughts. I didn't get it at all and thought the plot was kind of silly because it was obviously forced. I mean, c'mon, now.



I just did not enjoy this book at all. But, I did finish it!

28494-2521_tara

View all my reviews - Tara

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...