Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Book Review: Anathema

Anathema (Causal Enchantment, #1)Anathema by K.A. Tucker


Published May 25, 2011
Smashwords Edition





ISBN: 9780986915529
Avg rating: 3.88
My rating: 5 of 5 stars





This was a free book and oh. my. god. I loved it!

"I know; it's hard not to like me," Amelie said, throwing her arm around my shoulder. "I'm extremely charming."

I fell in love with the characters, especially the (view spoiler), Sofie, Leo, and Max. The above par writing was an added bonus. There were a few mishaps (doddle instead of dawdle being a very noticeable one in the first or second chapter) but nothing that took away from the story.

I cannot wait to read more from K.A. Tucker!

28494-2521_tara

View all my reviews - Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...